August Vellvette Bag


I received my Vellvette bag yesterday and the theme for August Vellvette Bag (yeah its a bag!!!) is ticket to Hollywood.

H20+ Marine eye cream

Sally Hansen Lip Plumper
Just herbs age defying treatment kit
MMMM bonus SK II Facial treatment cleansing gel
All the products look great




H2O is the only brand out of these four which I hadn't tried yet and I oh so desperately need a good eye cream. It is fragrance free, rich in marine ingredients and glides like a dream smoothing the under eye area to some extent. Lets wait and see it if works against the puffiness and dark circles too.


Sally Hansen Lip inflation extreme shade Sheery Cherry
Truth be told I have awesome lips (self assessment only ) and don't need any help plumping them. I hardly wear lipstick and just make do with lip balms. This colour looks a dark peach with gold shimmers in bottle but applies as a sheer lip tint or lip balm and you don't notice the glitter. It gives a slight irritation...like you had spicy food with green chillies (the feeling I get after I eat my homemade pasta in white sauce with lots of green chillies an garlic). The feeling is not so painful that you can't handle it and goes away in a few seconds. Now coming to lip plumping. As i said earlier I have awesome big juicy lips so I didn't notice any change. It gave a pleasant soft shine to my lips which wore off a little after tea and had to be re applied. The colour is nice.


Just herbs age defying treatment kit. I absolute loved the pimple kit from Just herbs which I had received in my earlier box and was delighted to get this brand again.Sadly the Youth anti wrinkle cream is too oily/rich for me so I might use it as a hand cream.The Plump up age-defying anti-wrinkle gel is good. It gives a slight cooling effect when applied .I applied it in the morning before applying my sunscreen. I can see myself using this product.I haven't used the pack yet but will do so on sunday.



SK II .This is a well known Japanese skin care brand. I had used eye mask by SK II in the past. They were super expensive. I bought a box of 30 masks from the airport .I felt like a rich heiress applying them every alternate night but sadly the yeast infused mask did nothing to diminish my puffy eyes. Coming to facial treatment cleansing gel. It reminds me of cleansing balms. It does not lather like face wash. Instead it gives the feeling of applying milk on your face. Dry skinned girls would love this and oily skinned girls (like me) will have to wait for winters or super dry days to use it. It doesn't remove eye makeup even a tiny bit. 

Overall I am quite pleased with Vellvette and its because of them that I get to try different brands and products which I might or might not have brought on my own.

Comments

Popular Posts