Love Long Hair : Brand reveal

Time for the big reveal…. The shampoo and conditioner that I have been using for a week as part of the blind test is ….. 



Read my about my experience here
No shampoo or conditioner can make your hair grow longer or faster ...what any shampoo be it drugstore or high end can do is make it manageable so that your hair doesn't end up looking like fried monkey tail or a zhadoo. This shampoo and conditioner duo made my hair feel extremely silky and soft but I had to deep condition my ends and use a teeny bit of argan oil to further deep condition it. 

Comments

  1. I love your blog! I have long hair, maybe this shampoo and conditioner will be good for me, I'm thinking of trying it! Thanks for posting!

    Would you mind checking out my blog, and maybe giving me a follow- I've followed you :) I only have 1 post so far as I'm new to blogging, but I hope you like what I've done so far!

    www.magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)... I have followed you on bloglovin.... liked the top and accessories in your first post.... lots of love ...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your views so feel free to write to me.

Popular Posts