The Natures co July Youthful forever Beauty Wish box

Hi guys. Here are the contents of my The Natures co July Youthful forever Beauty Wish box

1)      Irish Moss Sugar Scrub 
2)      Rosemary Hibiscus Hair wash
3)      Green Clay Body Wrap
4)      Sea fennel refirming lotion
5)      White rose under eye gel
6)      Chocolate mint lip balm




Out of these the sea fennel re firming lotion has the most pleasant smell. The quantity of all the products is more than enough for anyone to try and make a informed decision regarding repurchase.




It came in a cardboard decorative box. I liked the quilted pouch in June’s box better. The lids on the tubs are more than tight and I kid you not I had to use a tool to open the lids. But this is much better than having product spillage. Plus once you have opened the lid it becomes much easier to open on subsequent uses.






I had subscribed for a 3 month box and this is my last box. I will not be renewing this subscription box.

Comments

Popular Posts