My Zotiqq December Box

An accessory can make or break a look and everyone knows that the easiest way to look put together is to put on a) bright cheery lip b) iron just your bangs if you don't have time to style your hair c) rock a statement piece.

I am reviewing the Zotiqq December box. It is subscription box for jewelry with varied time frame.

I came across this site while browsing through the lovely blog of Lisha of heartbowsmakeup http://www.heartbowsmakeup.com/zotiqq-november-jewellery-box-review-products-price/
and loved the pieces featured in a her blog so much that I immediately signed up for a subscription box....( though only for 1 month as I have to go out of town and want to test how this box turns out first). You even have the option of just selecting the pieces you like and order them online. Free shipping and at present they ship only in India.

You get an email when they ship along with the tracking number like most good sites provide nowadays.

They have 3 types of Jewelry Boxes
Must-have’s box: 3 pieces of jewelry each month. Ideally, one neck piece, one set of earrings and one ring/ bracelet. Total worth: Rs. 2000. Subscriptions start from Rs. 1000. ( I bought this one)

Glam box: 4-pieces every month! Ideally, one neck piece, one set of earrings and one ring/ bracelet. Total worth: Rs. 2500. Subscriptions start from Rs. 1200.

Fashionista box: 5 pieces of jewelry each month. Ideally, two neck pieces, one/ two set(s) of earrings and one/ two ring(s)/ bracelet(s). Total worth: Rs. 3000. Subscriptions start from Rs. 1500. Subscription plan: Subscriptions are available from a period of one month, up to a year! You can subscribe one here

The best part about the ZOTIQQ jewelry boxes is that the pieces contained in each box is double the subscription amount so if you pay Rs 1000 for one box you end up getting products worth Rs 2000 which turns out even more affordable if you buy the 3 month plan. They also offer COD which is a boon for first time buyers and deliver pretty much everywhere.

I had subscribed for the December Must-have’s Zotiqq box and paid Rs 1000 for it and shipping was free.
I received one ring, 1 long neck piece, one green suede bracelet and one complimentary red earrings (December special).







Out of these I only love the ring... it is beautiful.. the necklace is so so and doesn't excite me... the suede bracelet looks old and worn out even before wearing . The complimentary red earrings are the copy of the Christian Dior earrings going around which look fabulous on celebrities but when I tried it ...it looked like my ears were swollen.

I paid Rs 1000 for this box in which I liked only one piece of ring which is too costly in my honest opinion. But I will give a try to the other boxes in future and see if I have better luck next time. Also I received a 10% discount code for shopping online from their products but sadly the page only showed limited jewelry items unlike the first time I had logged in. Maybe the good products got sold out so I will try again in a few days and see.


P.S will upload the photos and link to the site of the blogger on whose page I first came across these soon.

Comments

Popular Posts