My March 2017 Fab Bag

Hello Lovelies. I know it is quite late but here is a quick look at my March 2017 Fab Bag. I was out of Bombay so my bag was stuck at the Bluedart depot. Sigh!
Fab Bag, in case you don’t know is a beauty subscription box.
In the “The Go Get It, Girl March 2017 Fab Bag “ I got
  • Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick 09 – Deep Red (Full size Rs 180) – It is a pretty blue toned red color which instantly brightens your face. Unfortunately it is not smudge proof and transfer proof.
  • Sugar Tic Tac Toe nail lacquer 021 Good as Gold (Full size Rs 299)
  • Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (Rs 460 for 60 ml)- They have given a 15 ml sample in the bag
  • Maha Herbal Shower gel (Rs 105 for 100 ml) Sample size given 30 ml
  • Ayorma SPF40 sunblock (Rs 349 for 50 ml)
  • Makeup Revolution The Matte Effect Concealer Stick – MC 01 Fairest (Full Size Rs 550) It is too light , will use it as a concealer.

           Here are the swatches for the Makeup revolution concealer and the Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick

I am suffering from the most intense breakout right now. I know it is TOTM but this is INSANE.


These are my No makeup ,no filter pics taken in sunlight. Please excuse the zits. Product bought with my own money.
All pictures and content in the post are owned by me and can't be used without my permission.


Comments

Popular Posts